Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 2021 dates


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
2021 dates
Permalink  
 


Sun 27 Jun Stone Valley North 

Fri 13 Aug Stone Valley South

Sun 15 Jun Retro CarFest, Bicester

Thu 26 Aug W-Fest Waregem, Belgium 

Sun 12 Sep Forever Young, Kildare, Ireland

Fri 03 Sep Glasgow Old Fruitmarket

Sat 04 Sep Birmingham Town Hall

Sat 11 Sep Cambridge Corn Exchange

Sun 12 Sep Cardiff University SU (The Great Hall, Solus, CF10, The Taf, Y Plas)

Tue 14 Sep Brighton Dome

Thu 16 Sep York Barbican

Fri 17 Sep Sage Gateshead

Mon 20 Sep Cheltenham Town Hall

Sat 25 Sep Let's Rock Norwich

Sun 26 Sep Liverpool Grand Central Hall

Mon 27 Sep Manchester O2 Ritz

Fri 08 Oct Alexela Kontserdimaja, Tallinn, Estonia

Sat 09 Oct KULTUURITALO, Helsinki, Finland

Thu 14 Oct London Palladium



__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
Permalink  
 

Decent line up, but £85/ticket

Retro CarFest, Bicester  https://carfest.org/


Squeeze
Boomtown Rats
Marc Almond
Steve Harley



__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 


V Deep

Status: Offline
Posts: 925
Date:
Permalink  
 

I have booked tickets for Cambridge.Its a Saturday,standing and 35 minutes by train from Stansted.

__________________


V Deep

Status: Offline
Posts: 925
Date:
Permalink  
 

Still not sure about London on a Thursday.I still have my tickets but I will decide closer to the date.

__________________


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
Permalink  
 

Derek The Dane wrote:

Still not sure about London on a Thursday.I still have my tickets but I will decide closer to the date.


 Suspect it will be September before any of know if it will happen.  



__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 


Loudmouth

Status: Offline
Posts: 2565
Date:
Permalink  
 

Let's hope the various vaccines outwit the virus and all its Tier 4-inducing mutations including the latest 71% more infectious strain. 



__________________


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
Permalink  
 

Looks like Stone Valley & Norwich will be postponed as well...

https://www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk/news/19083169.lechlade-festival-postponed-due-covid-19/ 

 THE 10th Lechlade Festival due to take place in May 2021 has been postponed yet again because of the Covid-19 situation. The committee feels that this is the only responsible and safe decision. Following informed advice from government and industry representatives, it has become clear that large events and mass gatherings are not going to be able to take place as early as May this year.

It is very disappointing as the organisers have been working hard on new, innovative ideas, redesigning the festival to make you feel as safe as possible, whilst still bringing you a weekend of family fun and fantastic live music. Lechlade Festival 2022, therefore, will take place over the weekend of May 27-29 2022. Already top names such as The Boomtown Rats have been confirmed!

For those of you who choose to roll over your tickets to 2022, the organisers are offering the following benefits: £10 bar voucher per adult; exclusive Friends of the Festival merchandise; and an exclusive discount on Lechlade Festival 2023 tickets. If you have already purchased tickets for 2021 (or have 2020 tickets which were automatically transferred), you have the option now to transfer your tickets again to 2022, or receive a refund. Ticket holders will receive full information on transfers and refunds via an email from Eventbrite. Please let the organisers know as soon as possible if you have changed your email address.

 



__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
Permalink  
 

Regarding Stone Valley South...

In light of the current restrictions and today's road map announcement, confirming that social distancing laws and regulations will be removed on 21st June, wed like to announce the plans we've put in place to make sure SVF South will now definitely go ahead this year, as we've been working hard to prepare a contingency plan to ensure that the festival will be staged in 2021.
As the end of May, is now a few weeks too soon for outdoor restrictions to be sufficiently lifted, to allow the event to be held then, we can announce that Stone Valley Festival South will be rescheduled to later summer. This will allow plenty of time for the adult vaccine program to be completed by the end of July and outdoor restrictions lifted, so we can all still enjoy the festival this year.
As considerate and ethical event organisers, we will ensure that we will be fully Covid-safe and will go the extra mile to ensure all safety and hygiene requirements will be in place.
We all need live music to look forward to this summer, as we start to return to normality, and to help keep the invaluable live music industry in business, which is responsible for hundreds of thousands of jobs. Small independent festivals like SVF and many others, and their survival for the future, are a vital part of this industry. We again offer our genuinely heartfelt thanks for your continued support, well wishes and patience, in keeping your tickets and waiting with us. Wherever possible we hope you can join us later this year, when we can finally enjoy a very long overdue party.
A big thanks to the bands who are busy organising their diaries, so they can be there, and to all the suppliers working with us through such a difficult time, to make sure we can see you all there later this year, and for many years to come. It WILL be worth the wait and it is going to be a VERY special weekend to remember.
Confirmation of the dates and line up will be announced by the weekend and we can FINALLY have something good to look forward to.
Stay safe, take care and keep the faith.

 



__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 


Loudmouth

Status: Offline
Posts: 2565
Date:
Permalink  
 

Very very few people will want the restrictions to go on a moment longer than necessary, but I think the idea that Boris addressed the nation yesterday 'confirming that social distancing laws and regulations will be removed on 21st June' is somewhat wide of the mark. To count our rats before they are born is a mischief.



__________________


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
Permalink  
 

Mark L wrote:

Very very few people will want the restrictions to go on a moment longer than necessary, but I think the idea that Boris addressed the nation yesterday 'confirming that social distancing laws and regulations will be removed on 21st June' is somewhat wide of the mark. To count our rats before they are born is a mischief.


 Hoping to go to theatre with Mrs. ArrGee on 17th July, and The Divine Comedy in first week of September (4 of their 5 night residency).  And of course Rats in October.  As they are all seated reckon they should all be OK.  Also have a couple of seated comedy shows in late September and mid-November.

Aside from Stone Valley, have three general admission gigs to be rearranged.  Got jab today, so will get second jab in 3 months time and that will be the start of June.



__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 


Loudmouth

Status: Offline
Posts: 2565
Date:
Permalink  
 

ArrGee wrote:
Mark L wrote:

Very very few people will want the restrictions to go on a moment longer than necessary, but I think the idea that Boris addressed the nation yesterday 'confirming that social distancing laws and regulations will be removed on 21st June' is somewhat wide of the mark. To count our rats before they are born is a mischief.


 Hoping to go to theatre with Mrs. ArrGee on 17th July, and The Divine Comedy in first week of September (4 of their 5 night residency).  And of course Rats in October.  As they are all seated reckon they should all be OK.  Also have a couple of seated comedy shows in late September and mid-November.

Aside from Stone Valley, have three general admission gigs to be rearranged.  Got jab today, so will get second jab in 3 months time and that will be the start of June.


 

Let's hope all goes according to plan and no nasty, crafty variants. 



__________________


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
Permalink  
 

Fri 13 Aug Aug Stone Valley South  https://www.stonevalleyfestival.co.uk/

Line Ups unchanged, Friday night Rats.

Booked a nearby hotel next to train station with free cancellation.  An hours walk away, but a couple of pubs at the halfway point to grab a little refreshment. Might catch an Uber back to hotel. Dont fancy 3 nights in a tent. 



__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
Permalink  
 

ArrGee wrote:

Fri 13 Aug Aug Stone Valley South  https://www.stonevalleyfestival.co.uk/

Line Ups unchanged, Friday night Rats.

Booked a nearby hotel next to train station with free cancellation.  An hours walk away, but a couple of pubs at the halfway point to grab a little refreshment. Might catch an Uber back to hotel. Dont fancy 3 nights in a tent. 


 Just found out last train from St Margarets gets me home on Friday and Saturday biggrin



__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
Permalink  
 

Note some festival dates have changed - Car Fest and Forever Young

__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 


Back To Boomtown

Status: Offline
Posts: 7036
Date:
Permalink  
 

This is how I think it stands, correct me if I am wrong...

Sun 27 Jun Stone Valley North 

Fri 13 Aug Stone Valley South

Sun 15 Jun Retro CarFest, Bicester

Thu 26 Aug W-Fest Waregem, Belgium 

Sun 12 Sep Forever Young, Kildare, Ireland

Sat 25 Sep Let's Rock Norwich

Fri 08 Oct Alexela Kontserdimaja, Tallinn, Estonia

Sat 09 Oct KULTUURITALO, Helsinki, Finland

Thu 14 Oct London Palladium

 



__________________

 What is this bloke talking about? 
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard